top of page

Stop Talking and Start Doing with An Introduction to Dialogue:


We hear this a lot from many of our clients.

And it matters. Because action turns ideas into reality; and ultimately, business is about getting things done.

But have you ever considered from where you're doing your Doing?


Enhanced Productivity through Engagement


Join us for this unique opportunity to enhance your productivity and overall performance through Dialogue.

Introduction to Dialogue Course

  • Give you and your team the edge you need to get things done effectively and efficiently in ways that feel engaging and energizing.

    • Begin with the Origins of Dialogue
    • Through interactive online learning sessions, gain tools & perspective guided by the 11
      Principles Dialogue.
    • Each session is 2 hours in length, facilitated by Susan Taylor & Hidde van der Pol.
    • Sessions are bi-weekly (every other week).
    • Close the program with your "business case."
    • 13 sessions total customized to your schedule.


    Looking for a group rate? Email Susan at

  • Greater than 14 days prior to the start of the program will receive a 90% refund of which the remaining 10% can be applied to another program.

    Less than 14 days prior to the start of the program will not receive a refund.

    Participant substitutions are permitted up to 7 days prior to the start of the program.

bottom of page